Jonathan Ball

Default No need for farm animals.

Jahnu wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 18:03:45 GMT, Jonathan Ball
> > wrote:
>
>>Jahnu wrote:

>>>Of course.

>>Yes, of course: you hate those who disagree with you.

> Not at all.

Yes, you do.

> I hate those who don't care about other living entities
> and ruin nature for profit and sense gratification.

No, you hate those who disagree with you, who don't
acknowledge what you wrongly consider to be your
"enlightenment".

>>So, you're a lesser person for not being able to follow
>>that dictum. You hate meat eaters, not the meat eating.

> I hate meat eaters

That's all we need to leave: you hate meat eaters.
You are full of hate, period.

>>It is not a sin. You are an idiot for thinking it is.

> It is completely sinful to slaughter animals like it is done in the
> modern coca cola culture,

No, it isn't. You're just a hysterical person. It
isn't anything to do with the humaneness or lack of it
that bothers you; it's purely aesthetic.

> and everyone is going to suffer the horrible
> consequences.

Nope. There aren't any.

>>YOU cause wanton animal slaughter, too. Do you hate
>>yourself?

> How do I cause wanton animal slaughter? Would you like to explain
> yourself?

Animals are wantonly killed in the course of producing,
storing and distributing your vegetables, the ones you
stupidly think are righteous because they don't contain
animal parts.

How much rice do you eat?

>>Your "vegetarianism" is of the so-called "ethical"
>>vegetarian variety. Philosophically, there isn't a
>>pfennig's worth of difference between you and "vegans".
>> You're all full of hate, and you're all the most
>>brazen liars.

> I think it is quite clear who is full of hate and venom and who hates
> the truth here.

Yes: you.