Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Stainless steel

"Andy Petro" > wrote in message
>I have stainless steel pots purchased over 20 years ago . Although they are
>thinner gauge they do not stain , leave water marks , and hardly ever need
>special cleaners.. What is the difference . Why can't I buy them
>to-day.

How thin is thin? Ours (Farberware) are over 40 years old and still in
great condition.
Seems as though Farberware and Reverware is not the same (moved out of the
US) and the choices are either much cheaper or more expensive (such as All
lad) in many cases, but good cookware at reasonable prices is still around.
People have commented onsets from Costco, Wolfgang Puck, Emeril, etc as
being very good.