Jahnu

Default No need for farm animals.

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 17:43:45 -0000, "Benfez"
> wrote:

>Strooth Jahnu, I know they brainwash folks at Krishna concentration camps,
>but they've really done a number on you.
>Did you forget about all the peace and love, my sweet lord and all that
>garbage. Go back to your books instead of spouting your hate and
>intollerance.

YOU are spouting hate and intolerance and countless cruelties towards
other living entities. I am speaking the truth and anyone who is
truthful will accept it.

I have presented arguments and scientific facts in favor of my
position. You have presented nothing except being cantankerous and
obnoxiously and blindly denying all the facts.

Admit defeat or go jump in a lake, moron.

www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org