Jahnu

Default No need for farm animals.

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 15:33:16 GMT, Jonathan Ball
> wrote:

>Jahnu wrote:

>> Not me. I just hate atheist meat-heads.

>We already knew you were all about hate. Hate is a
>defining characteristic of "veganism".

Of course. What'd you expect? You hate the animals and ruin the
environment. Why shouldn't we hate you. But as Christ said, hate not
the sinner but the sin. So the sin is wanton animal slaughter. And for
the umtieth time, I am not a vegan. I am vegetarian.

>> According to who?

>According to the fact you haven't supported your claim.

Is that your belief or do you have something to support that claim
with?

>You are not stating facts; you are merely venting your
>spleen, letting your ugly hatred run away with you.

Not running away. I am deliberately like that to make a point. I don't
expect you to get it, but maybe somebody else will.

-jahnu
www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org