Jahnu

Default No need for farm animals.

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 10:43:45 -0500, "Tim" <aaa> wrote:

>FYI. A moose is not a human. Moose have a tendency to be covered in hair.

But a wolf has more hair, so that would defeat your notion that you
need meat to develop layers of fat to keep warm in a cold climate.

>Avacados and what ever else you ate don't grow in -30c. Also you probably
>lived in a heated house. Still moose aren't human. And you call my point
>moronic - ha.

What are we talking about now? Do you mean to say that because they
can't grow vegetables in minus 30 it is alright to slaughter animals
en masse where they CAN grow vegetables and where it is not necessary
to eat meat to survive? Either you are confused or you are being
deliberately obtrusive.

>Like you point out veggies don't grow where Eskimos live. How then can they
>be herbivores?

Who said they were?

>The fat afforded by certain veggies will not help someone
>exposed to the elements.

Sure it will. It's just that the vegetables are not available there.
As you can see in the example with the moose they have no problem
living in extreme cold climates even though they have shorter hairs
than the carnivores who live under the same conditions.

>Again living in a nice heated house doesn't equate
>you with an Eskimo or Siberian.

Is that your argument for eating meat - that eskimos do it? Where is
the sense in that?

www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org