rick etter

Default No need for farm animals.

"Jahnu" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:02:18 -0500, "Allyb" > wrote:
>
> >I care because I think it's really interesting what you do. I'm not

nearly
> >as interested in fantasy as I am about reality. I know you're probably
> >going to have something biting to say about that since you think you know
> >the lifestyle I live, but it's the truth. I'm honestly curious about

what
> >motivates you. Maybe I should have been an anthropologist............

I'm
> >very interested in atypical responses to stimuli. I think it's atypical
> >that anti-vegans spend so much time in a vegan newsgroup, you piqued my
> >interest. I'm not a one issue girl ya know.

> The reason that they hang out in Vegan news groups and spew their BS
> is simply because they don't have anywhere else to vent all the anger
> and envy that come from their bad diet.

==============================
Hey loser, you too should check the headers. How many vegan groups do you
see there? As for diet, check the lists of people who live the longest,
they aren't dominated by vegans, killer.

I mean, just imagine what it
> does to your brain to eat a Big Mac (which is basically a piece of
> stool in a bun garnished with snot), and these guys grew up on the
> stuff. On top of that they are probably Americans which means they
> were placed in front of the TV as soon as they could keep their little
> wobbly heads up by themselves and then spoonfed with Disney and Power
> Rangers. No wonder they are brain dead.

You sould know all about brain-dead killer, your two braincells are really
trying to work overtime here to keep your udiocy flowing.