rick etter

Default No need for farm animals.

"Jahnu" > wrote in message
news
> On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 21:02:40 GMT, Jonathan Ball
> > wrote:

people

malnutrition

> >> *** Not to mention that a little thing like the US Constitution would

get in
> >> the way of enforcment.

> >That's but a minor impediment to the irrational
> >religious fanatics known as "animal rights activists".

> It's funny how meat heads always go balistic and have to resort to all
> kinds of imbecile and moronic responses when the subject of
> vegetarianism comes up. I wonder why that is. I guess they have
> neither empathy for other living entities nor the brains to understand
> that killing millions and billions of highly sensitive animals every
> year in automated slaughter houses is one of the key factors
> contributing to the destruction of our society.

Hey, what a coincidenec, you don't have any empathy for animals eitehr.
What a hoot! You really believe you lys about eating veggies not killing
animals? ow about posting your inane stupidity to usenet? Is that
cruelty-free too? You really are dumb as a box of rocks, killer.