Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals
dmaraz dmaraz is offline

Default Food miles don't feed climate change - meat does

I cannot believe how many people are buying into this manmade global warming
nonsense. The rise and fall of the Earth's temperature is part of its
natural cycle. Al Gore's movie was full of crap and outright lies.

I hope people will come to their senses before we waste any more time and
energy on this issue. Do a little fact checking and research on both sides
instead of just drinking the liberal kool-aid.

I am, believe it or not, a strict vegan {I really miss those circus peanut
marshmallows} and I really dislike that all vegans seem to be such liberals.
If you are worried about animal suffering and peace on the planet, then work
to end abortion and human suffering. I refuse to eat animals or be the
cause of animal suffering, but aren't people more important?

Reduce, reuse, recycle, don't pollute and the planet will be fine. Don't
drive everybody crazy with "carbon" or we just might get taxed everytime we
fart or exhale.

Be more conservative and eat more tofu.

Thanks for reading,
David