Posted to rec.food.cooking
aem aem is offline

Default Lasagna, with enchilada sauce instead of tomato sauce?

On Apr 20, 11:25*am, zxcvbob > wrote:
> Do you think it would work? *I'm talking about using lasagna noodles,
> (not tortillas) and layering with ricotta and provolone and stuff,
> mainly just substituting the sauce. *I want something different, and I
> have several big cans of E red sauce.

Sure it'll work: It'll taste like lasagna made with enchilada sauce.
But different for difference's sake often doesn't work very well.
More a sign of ADD rather than culinary adventure. (No skin off my
nose, not my business, --but you asked.) -aem