Posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking
Matthew L. Martin Matthew L. Martin is offline

Default 18" or 19" Electric Range Sought

Lou Decruss wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 05:53:24 -0700 (PDT), Sheldon >
> wrote:
>
>> On Apr 18, 9:59?pm, Lou Decruss > wrote:

>>> "rigging" a stove in ANY situation is pretty silly, but it can be
>>> done. ?The propane is not the problem or you wouldn't have a tank in
>>> your backyard. ?

>> I don't live in NYC. The codes are far more strict in NYC.

> I'm well aware of where you live Shemp. I read this group. Are you
> saying propane becomes dangerous only on NYC?

I think what he is saying is that he doesn't know that any gas appliance
with removable jets can be converted from propane to natural gas (or the
other way) with complete safety.

Matthew

--
"All you need to start an asylum is an empty room and the right kind of
people". Alexander Bullock ("My Man Godfrey" 1936):