Posted to rec.food.cooking
Goomba38 Goomba38 is offline

Default 18" or 19" Electric Range Sought

jmcquown wrote:
> Goomba38 wrote:
>> jmcquown wrote:
>>
>>> LOL Goomba, I agree with you! I must ask, though, why don't you
>>> filter OT posts if you despise them so much? <G>

>> Which part of this original thread was OT that it warranted a filter?
>> For christsake, it was a stove (sort of kitchen-y, y'know?) But the
>> instant way some folks start slinging shit gets really, REALLY old.
>>

> No, no, no, I didn't type clearly. I didn't mean this thread was OT.
> Just saying, you despise OT threads but seem to reply to them frequently.

I certainly do despise it when people introduce known OT threads. Not
when a thread drifts into off topic-land. It always amazes me how they
seem to imagine what *they* have to say is somehow worth reading (rarely
is) and why they imagine it is appropriate to a cooking/food group?

> I agree about the constant name-calling and other crap (and yes, I admit
> I'm guilty). It's like I said to Greg, if "cybercat" posts something
> directed towards or referring to me I'd rather he not quote it. I
> wouldn't see that particular bit of sewage if he wasn't hell bent on
> replying to everything she posts.

No one can honestly be expected to keep track of others preferences.