Posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking
Sheldon Sheldon is offline

Default 18" or 19" Electric Range Sought

On Apr 18, 1:22�pm, "cshenk" > wrote:
> "Sheldon" wrote
>

> > Agent_Cooze wrote:

> > > I am seeking to replace an ?18" electric range, where the space is
> > > simply too tight for a 20" current model.

> > Took a bit to find anything!

> >http://www.rvstuffusa.com/wedgewoodv...ndcoverbyatwoo...
> > (Wedgewood 17 inch there)

> >http://www.ducktec.com/index.html
> > (couple of different ones here)

> > More seraches will probably do better. ?It wasnt til I thought about the
> > smaller ones for RV use that I was able to find any.
> >
> >The RV units may not be legal for in home use, probably not in NYC.
> >And RV units will be built for propane and probably can't be converted
> >to natural gas.

> They come in gas and electric types and yes, they are legal for home use.

You didn't read what I wrote. RV stoves may be fine in some backwater
burg but not NYC. And RV stoves will be rigged for propane and most
likely not adaptable for natural gas because no one will have natural
gas in an RV. But NYC has natural gas throughout by default, awdn I
seriouly doubt the NYC fire codes will permit propane indoors.