Posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.marketplace,rec.food.cooking
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default 18" or 19" Electric Range Sought

"sf" wrote
cshenk" wrote:

>>smaller ones for RV use that I was able to find any.
>>

> OH, so what you're really saying is "If you really *tried* to find
> one online, you could"? LOL! What a discovery!

sf, you may want to track who said what. He didnt find them and I found it
interesting so hunted about and found'em so sent him a few links.

I'll add if you can read Japanese, you'll find more of them easily. An 18
inch stove there is considered a big one. It's western-think to assume
everyone has a stove (with oven).