rick etter

Default Thank You, Susan!

"Rat & Swan" > wrote in message

> Susan Kennedy wrote:
>
> > Much as I hate to say it, you're reactions sound pretty knee-jerk to me.
> > Not that I don't agree with some of what you say, but I really gotta

say -
> > if I were on the fence, the way you say it would likely push me over on

her
> > side, even if only temporarily.

> Thanks. That kind of response by etter is why I reacted so harshly
> to you.

====================
What, the truth is too hard for you to take now? Refute what I said then.
You never have, and never will be able to. You do nothing to support,
defend, or uphold the rights you claim animals have! Unlike you, I've
never used profanity in any of my posts.

It's rare to get a reasonable opponent on the group I post
> on (talk.politics.animals). I like talking without nasty attacks,
> even with people who don't agree with me. Let's hope we can continue.

Hey, I don't get nasty with you, unless of cousre you find the truth to be
nasty. Well, maybe you do, since you rarely visit reality.