Jonathan Ball

Default PETA,

Rubystars wrote:

> "Rat & Swan" > wrote in message
> <snip>
>
>> And will your grandson be neutered and kept indoors?

> Rat I wasn't going to say anything up until you said this. Are you opposed
> to neutering cats and keeping them indoors? Those are two things which are
> strongly in the interest of cats!

You have to understand something, something that's
crucial to figuring out "aras". They have a rigid,
all-encompassing view of the human-animal relationship
continuum. They will strive at all times to remain
consistent with their fundamental view: that human use
of animals is evil. What they don't get, and never
will, is that they continually prove the truth of
Emerson's observation: "A foolish consistency is the
hobgoblin of little minds."

If it weren't already obvious that believers in "ar"
have small minds, this kind of foolish consistency
should make it clear.