Bob Yates

Default Sleazy PETA, gratuitously provocative and tasteless as ever

frlpwr wrote:
> Never trust Reuters to double check the facts. I took a closer look at
> the chicken poster and it's clear the poor bird is suffering from bad
> juju. Cheap ass chicken farmers and their contaminated puffer fish
> feed.

More likely the bad juju is coming from the shock of being in contact
with PETA. The chicken farms I have seen all have active birds or dead
birds, no middle ground.

> If the Virgin can spare a kind touch, the zombie bird could Rise and
> Walk.

That was the Son's trick, don't recall the Mother doing anything like
that.

> > I had no intention of being original,

> A good thing, too. You're not up to it.

Sounds like a pre-programmed response from automaton, very superficial.

> > I have friends and relatives that speak a variety of non-Engligh
> > languages.

> They're only pretending to speak other languages so they don't have to
> talk to you.

If so it backfired, they are now trying to teach me. Ends up with them
talking to me more. Oh, that is what people do to you to avoid talking
to you. Again you have my condolences.