Rubystars

Default Sleazy PETA, gratuitously provocative and tasteless as ever

"Dutch" > wrote in message
<snip>
> Until Roman Catholics get their kiddie-diddler priesthood under control

they
> have a nerve criticizing anyone.

Now Dutch I agree that there was a large scandal there but I still have alot
of respect for priests and nuns who are serious about dedicating their life
to serving God and their fellow believers. I have some family members who
were molested by protestant ministers. In fact there are probably more
protestant ministers who do this kind of thing simply because there are so
many of them and many of them have less hierarchy to answer to (that's where
the problem was with the RCC, the hierarchy that was in place failed to hold
the priests accountable).

The PETA ad offended me because as a Christian I hold Mary in high regard as
being the mother of Jesus and the first Christian, and Jesus as my Savior,
and I hate seing their images profaned like that.

-Rubystars