Beach Runner

Default Sleazy PETA, gratuitously provocative and tasteless as ever

Well, I think Peta does more to hurt the vegetarian/vegan movement
with acts like that. It's sad, but it makes vegetarians look like a
bunch of insensitive, insane, immature people. We should be projecting
the exact opposite message.

They should all sit down and read Dale Carnigies
"How to win friends and influence people". and help the vegan movement
a lot more.

Sad.

Rubystars wrote:

hlink.net...