Posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW DaleW is offline

Default Your wine Leading Resource For wine Information

On Apr 11, 6:22�pm, wrote:
> Welcome to World Wine web explain -- your comprehensive wine resource.
> Our mission is to give you the facts you need about wine -- fast -- so
> you can get on the road to taking action right away`.
> The World Wine web explain website provides a ton of information about
> wine. In addition, you will find extensive information on leading wine
> to help you on your way to success.
>
> Please have a look at our wine articles, products, resources, and
> additional information located throughout World Wine web explain.
>
> We strive to provide only quality articles, so if there is a specific
> topic related to wine that you would like us to cover, please contact
> us at any time.
>
> And again, thank you to those contributing daily to our wine website.
>
> http://eolo69.altervista.org/
> TRY NOW

I keep thinking one of these weekly "try our new site" posts will come
up with something new. I usually ignore the spammer's sites, but tried
this one. A new low in bad web design (hard to read, mislinked pages)
and total lack of content. One of the few things about wine other than
The scintillating aroma of plum, vanilla and blackberry make Pinot
Noir an intriguing proposition during special occasions. It is not as
heralded as Merlot or Cabernet, so many people may not recognize its
unique blend. It goes well with creamy sauces.