MrFalafel

Default British Airways Vegan meals

lostcherree > wrote in message >...
> ok so I flew to London this month on British Airways and I requested a
> vegan meal
>
> the first meal I had on the plane seemed vegan (I'm just veggie now so it
> doesn't make much difference to me), but then the second meal (breakfast)
> wasn't vegan at all. I can't remember what it was but they gave me butter
> and this milk substitute that wasn't vegan.
>
> then coming back... they for some reason had my marked down as having a L-O
> veggie meal, but the second meal was labeled vegan and it consisted of the
> following:
>
> egg and mayo sandwich
> chocolate banana muffin
> cheese and onion crackers
> milk for tea
>
> ?!?!!?!? I figured someone just marked it wrong, but I dunno
>
> does this happen to you guys frequently?
>
> Heather

I've flown with BA many times and they've always given me a vegan meal
as requested. I always call and confirm the meal a day or so before
the flight and also confirm it when I check-in for my boarding pass.
BA offers several different types of vegetarian meals (kosher,
western, and a few others) so it's not suprising if they make a
mistake every now and then. I consider BA to be the most accomodating
airline for vegans.