Posted to rec.food.cooking
Golden One Golden One is offline

Default Annual weather rant

On Apr 11, 3:52*am, Puester > wrote:
> It's April 10. *Spring flowers are in bloom. *The lupine,
> iris and day lilies are about 6 inches tall.
>
> The flowering and fruit trees are in bloom (You can see
> where this is going, can't you?) including our two mature
> apricot trees. *Leaves are emerging from buds on shade trees.
>
> We had many days in the low 70's in March.
>
> Today it is 30 degrees and SNOWING, with 6-8 inches forecast.

Eek, that's about 1C, I don't want to leave home on the very rare
occasions that we get a morning where the temp gets that low.

Here downunder (latitude 31 degrees 58 minutes South) we are in the
second month of Autumn and the temperature today is 25C (77F). The
forecast for the weekend is 30 - 32C (86 - 89F).

JB