lostcherree

Default British Airways Vegan meals

ok so I flew to London this month on British Airways and I requested a
vegan meal

the first meal I had on the plane seemed vegan (I'm just veggie now so it
doesn't make much difference to me), but then the second meal (breakfast)
wasn't vegan at all. I can't remember what it was but they gave me butter
and this milk substitute that wasn't vegan.

then coming back... they for some reason had my marked down as having a L-O
veggie meal, but the second meal was labeled vegan and it consisted of the
following:

egg and mayo sandwich
chocolate banana muffin
cheese and onion crackers
milk for tea

?!?!!?!? I figured someone just marked it wrong, but I dunno

does this happen to you guys frequently?

Heather