Old 09-04-2008, 11:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Joe Sallustio Joe Sallustio is offline

Default Grapes for Sale

On Apr 7, 1:09*pm, Paddy21 wrote:
Hi,

I'm in PA and just really getting in to the wine making industry.
My friend and I want to start a winery some day but we have a lot of
learning to do in the mean time.
I saw this post, and looked at your website.
I see red for 1$ a pound... Does that mean you will cut or we come and
do it?
We might be interested in this so please explain as much as we would
need to know.
Thanks!

On Mar 28, 9:34 am, wrote:

I have more grapes than I can process this year. *I have lots of
Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Riesling, Cab Franc, Cab Sauv, Leon
Millot, Tempranillo, Ives, and some other hybrids and American
varieties.
All white varieties are going for cheap. *I will be posting this from
time to time in an effort to reach winemakers looking for fruit.
Contact me anytime via email to discuss your needs.
Here is a complete list of grapes and cuttings that may be available:http://victoriacreek.net/SERVICES.aspx
Thank you. J- Hide quoted text -

Paddy, if you are near Pittsburgh I can walk you through the process,
I have all of the hardware a small winery would use or can point you
to it locally. just email me.

Joe