Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Paddy21 Paddy21 is offline

Default Grapes for Sale

Hi,

I'm in PA and just really getting in to the wine making industry.
My friend and I want to start a winery some day but we have a lot of
learning to do in the mean time.
I saw this post, and looked at your website.
I see red for 1$ a pound... Does that mean you will cut or we come and
do it?
We might be interested in this so please explain as much as we would
need to know.
Thanks!