Posted to rec.food.cooking
Woolstitcher Woolstitcher is offline

Default CSA, Community Supported Agriculture/Victory Garden

It seems as though I remember others on this list who do CSA?
After being on a waiting list for 2-3 years ... They finally have space and
our family has finally signed up. I can't wait!
If you have belonged to a CSA, has your CSA experience been positive?
I'm looking forward to all of the fresh fruits and veggies. I'm sure that
I'll be asking cooking/storage questions later as I'm not familiar with all
of the veggies that are available.
Joining the CSA has inspired me to plant an urban Victory garden ...
peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, herbs. We don't have a lot of space/money so
we are going to have to do the best we can with the amount of money that we
have to spend (isn't that what a victory garden is in the first place?) .
We may be able to put in one raised bed ... everything else will be potted.
Anyway ... if you had limited space and a limited budget what 3 things would
you plant in a victory garden?
Spring is finally here
I'm just looking for thoughts and ideas.
Thanks!!