Bob Yates

Default Facts we should *not* consider.

Bob Adkins wrote:

> On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 06:13:46 GMT, Bob Yates > wrote:
>
> >After all, just imagine them walking around wearing a veil so that they
> >don't accidentally inhale an insect, sweeping the path before their self
> >with an artificial feather wand so as not to step on an insect. Eating
> >only foods grown in an artificial environment so as not to disturb any
> >living being that might be in the soil. Them selves living in an
> >environment sealed off form any possible harmful contact with another
> >living being.

> <LOL!>
>
> I guess we should feel sorry for the Menendez brothers too. After all, they
> are orphans.
>
> Bob

Of course, and all those other poor people in prison. Surely the very
knowledge of harming another person should be enough punishment. The
punishment even continues after they are released, in most states they
are not allowed to vote or own guns. Although our former benevolent
Governor Clinton was known to restore those right to some felons after
they served their time. Here in Arkansas some sex criminals are
prohibited from living within 2000 feet of a school or daycare!

Maybe we should start a movement to see that every school and daycare is
required to recruit pedophiles and other sex crime offenders, after they
have paid their debt to society. Even issue them an automatic gun and a
voters card!