MEow

Default I have a small iron defficiency- which food should I eat?

While frolicking around in alt.food.vegan, sgdunn of Cox
Communications said:

> Oxalic acid bonds with iron as well, reducing its absorbability. It's
>found in all foods at varying levels. It's not as big a deal as some people
>think it is, but I'd suggest that you not eat cooked or frozen spinich.
>(Because of its high oxalic acid content, and because much of its iron hass
>already bonded to oxalic acid either during cooking or while the leaves are
>alive, cooked spinich actually reduces iron absorption.) "§odapop"

Does the idea that you shouldn't reheat spinach, or at least not
freeze it again once you've thawed it, hold any truth to it?
--
Nikitta a.a. #1759 Apatriot(No, not apricot)#18
ICQ# 251532856