MEow

Default I have a small iron defficiency- which food should I eat?

While frolicking around in alt.food.vegan, Rubystars of SBC
http://yahoo.sbc.com said:

>The only health store I've been able to find sells a bunch of quack
>"homeopathic" crap and "coral calcium" crap and hardly anything that's
>actually useful. I think the only food product they even carry is Stevia.

Yeah, I still can't get over the irony of health food shops which
don't sell food. I can be hard to find a good health food shop in some
places. When I lived in Denmark, the one I found was 45 minutes away,
by train, but it was close to where my mother lived, so I combined 2
visits. Here, there's a pretty good one about 15 minutes away, by bus
(plus 10-15 minutes walking to the bus), and a really good one further
away, by train. When I go to the second one, I tend to combine it with
a visit to the Asian shop, my favourite cafe, or something like that,
and make a trip out of it. If you manage to find a good health food
shop, which is a bit away, maybe you have the time to do something
similar once in a while. Otherwise, ordering online might be your only
option.
--
Nikitta a.a. #1759 Apatriot(No, not apricot)#18
ICQ# 251532856