Posted to alt.food.wine
Lawrence Leichtman[_2_] Lawrence Leichtman[_2_] is offline

Default Carnival of Love

In article >,
(Lee H) wrote:

> I was given two bottles of this for my birthday and have put them away
> in the cabinet unopened.Does anyone know about the the taste?I dont like
> sweet wine and would guess someone on here should know.I was told to
> hold on to it .They,re Australian from Molly Dooker Vineyards-2005 and
> 2006.
> Thanks,Lee
>
> From the people at Lovecraft Foods:
> "Cthuloops"-sometimes you eat the cereal,sometimes it eats you.
> "More people in the U.S. die from too much food than too little"-----

Mollydooker wines are just way too over the top for my tastes. Tastes
like Raspberry jam with grape soda over the top. They are seductive and
this is one type of Oz wine that many people like. These do not hold
well so I usually recommend drinking them up by 3-5 years of age.