Posted to alt.food.wine
Joseph Coulter[_3_] Joseph Coulter[_3_] is offline

Default Carnival of Love

(Lee H) wrote in news:16907-47F2BF50-431@storefull-
3132.bay.webtv.net:

> I was given two bottles of this for my birthday and have put them away
> in the cabinet unopened.Does anyone know about the the taste?I dont like
> sweet wine and would guess someone on here should know.I was told to
> hold on to it .They,re Australian from Molly Dooker Vineyards-2005 and
> 2006.
> Thanks,Lee
>
> From the people at Lovecraft Foods:
> "Cthuloops"-sometimes you eat the cereal,sometimes it eats you.
> "More people in the U.S. die from too much food than too little"-----

Big, bold and kicking. lots of fruit, lots of oak, Actually I have never
had this but still have over half a bottle of another Mollydooker that was
just too much for me. If you like Big Big wines this is a good one, if you
like restraint and a little finesse, . . .

--
Joseph Coulter, cruises and vacations
www.josephcoulter.com

877 832 2021