Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Hans Klompe Hans Klompe is offline

Default diabetus and pumps

Robert Miles schrieb:
>> I am looking for as much info as possible on cheap easy to use insulin
>> pumps. Please contact me

> I'm not sure there are any cheap ones. You can find more diabetics to
> ask in newsgroup alt.support.diabetes, though.

Reliability is more important than price.
With a pump you always have only a very small amount of insulin at a
time in your body. So, if the pump fails for any reason, you'll end up
in trouble quite soon.

Using a pen, however, injects you a bigger amount that will last longer.

So, while looking for a pump, look for reliability and promptness of
service first. Then into features and functions. And at the end look at
the price.

Your health and your life is at stake. Not your money.

Regards
Hans