Ipse dixit

Default "The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period." Rick Etter

"Ray" > wrote in message ...
> "Ipse dixit" > wrote in message ...

You never commented on this, blackmailer Ray.
I think you owe Mercer an apology since you
obviously support Zakhar's cost to benefit ratio,
because Mercer's ratio might even be more
acceptable to you than Zakhar's, making him "a
valuable defender of all animal rights issues" as
well. Haw haw.

> > > Right, I'll make a good start - **** you and all your
> > > stupid attempts to gain promininence on this Newsgroup.
> > > You have failed and you are a complete and utter disaster
> > > zone for AR posters.
> > >

> > Was that little outburst supposed to be "a good start" in
> > dealing with me?

> I don't have to deal with you any longer.

That right; you can cry off any time you like.

> Put your opinion to the vote:-)

What makes you think I'd pay any attention to
such a vote, even if it went in my favour?

> > > Deal with that council house cleric.
> > >
> > > You ****ing mercer bumboy.

> > It's Zakhar and yourself that supports Mercer's ethic
> > on using animals for research. Not me

> OK I'm game.

Drunk, more like, as usual.