Ipse dixit

Default Rick Etter's denial continues

"rick etter" > wrote in message ...

Here's the absolute denial we've all been waiting for.
Rick Etter firmly believes that no animals die during
the production of his grass fed beef.

[start Ipse dixit]
> Then tell me how many collateral deaths are associated
> with the grass fed beef you eat. After that tell me if you
> accept that the *general* production, storage, and
> distribution of grass fed beef accumulates any collateral
> deaths.

============================
Why? The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period.
[end]

This is a strange claim indeed for someone who
spends hours a day trying to convince everyone
their food is responsible for them, and that the
electricity they use to post here causes them, but
what's even more strange is the silence from Dutch,
Jonathan Ball and Usual Suspect while he denies
the facts behind his food. As I said earlier, "The
CD argument holds a double standard", and Rick
has helped me prove it.