Ipse dixit

Default Rick Etter's denial continues

"rick etter" > wrote in message ...
> "Ipse dixit" > wrote in message ...

> > > ======================
> > > Nope.

> > Then it is you rather than the vegan who's living
> > in sanctimonious denial, Rick. You deny the CD
> > associated with your diet while whining on, day
> > after day to vegans on newsgroups about the CD
> > associated with their's. What kind of deluded
> > hypocrite are you, fool?

> ==============================
> You're continued unethical snipping of posts still won't cut it, stupid.
> here, I'll put it back for you, maybe someday you'll reply...

If you think this single sentence, " Nope. The meat
I eat gets none of those 'benefits' vfrom the gov."
was pertinent to and helped your case, then I'm only
too glad to address it so I can show it wasn't and didn't.

> Nope. The meat I eat gets none of those 'benefits'
> vfrom the gov.

Then, if the grass fed beef YOU eat isn't protected by
the ADC, who else protects them, and what about the
collateral deaths accrued during their processing, storage
packaging and distribution?

"Do you accept that the *general* production, storage, and
distribution of grass fed beef accumulates any collateral
deaths?"