rick etter

Default twits unethical snips, jsut as is is ethic on killing animals

wrote:

> >"Ipse dixit" > wrote in message

of

coyotes,

poisoning,

> >> Yep. They do exist.

> >=================
> >Nope.

> So, though you insist collateral deaths exist in crop production,
> you also deny they exist in grass fed beef production. Thanks
> for such an excellent example of a meatarian's state of denial.

Nope. The meat I eat gets none of those 'benefits' vfrom the gov. Too bad
for you, eh killer?

The denial is all yours, killer.

You too could choose a, in your ignorant words, 'more ethical diet', but you
won't because you are too stupid, and too lazy.

Animals are just the tool of your hatred of those that have what you don't,
and nmever will, a real life. Not the drug induced delusions you live with.

Now, go have that nice blood-drenched lunch, hypocrite...