Old 23-03-2008, 05:22 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
cybercat cybercat is offline

Default Soups on

"hahabogus" wrote in message
I am in the process of making the last large food item I wanted too this
weekend. 5 gallons of Cabbage, bean and keilbasa soup...the pots on the
stove and the veggies are in it...Once they soften a bit in will go the
sausage coins then the chopped dill and finally the sour cream will be
stirred in. I figure maybe 2 o'clock will see finished soup.

It looks a little thicker than usual...so much for not following a
recipe...Might turn out to be cabbage, bean and keilbasa stew.

It all sounds good to me! I might try to make this some time.