googlesux

Default Animal Collateral Deaths

"rick etter" > wrote in message >...

> LOL Then what is it when *you* vegans claim to kill none/fewer/less? You
> really are just too stupid, aren't you killer?
> Besides, it's probably far closer to 1000 animals die to feed the one vegan
> a meal.

So if someone's meal is:

1 potato
1 head of broccoli
1 apple
2 carrots

then close to 1000 animals have dies *just to produce those items*?
(Not the rest of the apples on the tree, not the entire field of
potatoes, etc.) You can't use the number of animals killed to produce
the entire potato field, the entire apple tree or orchard, etc.,
because then it would be whatever number f animals x something like
5000 potatoes, etc. which is innacurate. Know what I mean?

> . But he forgets what is fed to much lifestock,
> Grass. Ever heard of it you ignorant dolt? Stuff that just grows all over.
> No planting, spraying, seeding, harvesting. Well, there is harvesting
> really, the cows do it for us though. Amazing stuff really. Inedible to
> you and I, but perfect food for a cow.

An honest question here -- is it really possible to buy beef that's
entirely or mostly grass fed? I really don't know, but would be
interested to know if it's available. I had understood that beef was
always grain fed (or worse), but maybe not.