Old 20-03-2008, 04:44 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Amy Thorne Amy Thorne is offline

Default Robby's supper tonight

wrote in message
On Mar 19, 4:54 pm, "Amy Thorne" wrote:
wrote in message

On Mar 16, 4:19 pm, "Amy Thorne" wrote:

wrote in message

what you should or shouldnt be eating. if you think i'm going to eat a
plate of veggies you are out of your mind.

I am not going to try and tell you what you should and should not be
eating.
I just think it is wise to eat healthy.
By the way, I wouldn't eat a plate of vegetables and I wouldn't
expect
anyone else to.- Hide quoted text -

name a typical meal you think would be healthy. what was wrong with
the tuna fish sandwiches and chicken noodle soup i had for breakfast
today?

Instead of sandwiches and soup i'd have picked one or the other.

yeah but then i'd still be hungry.

I could always serve you up some pink taco.- Hide quoted text -

i'd rather eat at taco bell.

That is too bad. I was going to invite my friend to join us.