Old 20-03-2008, 04:41 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

Default Robby's supper tonight

wrote in message
On Mar 19, 4:19 pm, "Amy Thorne" wrote:
wrote in message

On Mar 18, 7:35 am, "The 2nd Coming of The Almighty Super Terrific
Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Version 1 '08,

Brother" wrote:
On 17 Mar, 22:54, rob wrote:

On Mar 17, 2:50 pm, "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing Almighty Super
Terrific Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Version 1

'08, Brother!" wrote:
wrote in message

On Mar 16, 4:21 pm, "Amy Thorne" wrote:

"The 2nd Coming of The Amazing Almighty Super Terrific Heroic
Angelic
Alpha
Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Version 1 '08, Brother!"

wrote in ...

wrote in message
On Mar 16, 2:50 pm, "Amy Thorne" wrote:
wrote in message

On Mar 16, 11:40 am, ~u~ wrote:

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:27:35 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

"rob" wrote in message
On Mar 15, 11:05 am, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:
wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a
proper
meal
is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't
you
?-
Hide
quoted text -

maybe she's a major babe?

I wouldn't call myself a major babe but I do get quite a few
looks from
men
when I go out.- Hide quoted text -

woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???

i'm shocked. wonder if we can get her to post a pic?!

I'm not keen on the idea of posting my picture. I'd be happy to
email you
one if I am completely certain that you can be trusted not to pass
it
around.- Hide quoted text -

robby would never pass around a picture like that.

you do know that Amy Thorne is me?- Hide quoted text -

no it isnt, there is a real girl named amy thorne.- Hide quoted text -

who is she then?- Hide quoted text -

a poster on rec.food.drink.

Hello there!- Hide quoted text -

see, i knew she was a real chick!