rick etter

Default Animal Collateral Deaths

"googlesux" > wrote in message
om...
> "rick etter" > wrote in message

> > That's the point bozo, you, and no other vegan here has ever even tried

> > discover if you really *are* causeing less death and suffering.
> > fact is, none of you will even try, even if you were smart enough to

know
> > how.

> So your claim is that the production of vegetation for human
> consumption causes MORE death and suffering than does the production
> of all meat and dairy products AND the vegetation that's used to feed
> the meat, fish, and dairy producing animals?

====================
Nope. Never claimed that dolt. And, in fact have said otherwise before. I
claim that *your* diet causes more
because you are too lazy and convenience oriented to really do anything
about your impact. there are variations in your own diet that
you could choose to reduce your impact, yet you do not avail yourself of
those options because it is far easier to spew hatred and
ignorance about what you think others are doing.

Do you really think it's
> necessary to do the math to find that patently false?

======================
Yes, you do. Because, as usual, you started with a ly about what I'm
saying. Is it really necessary for you to do the math to figure out
that 100lbs of game causes less death and suffering than 100lbs of tofu meat
substitute?

> > I don't really see
> > > why there are people here trying to remind the vegetarians and vegans
> > > that they are still causing some collateral deaths. This is like
> > > reminding firemen that some people still die in fires.

> > ======================
> > Again, analogies are hard for you, aren't they? Firemen don't claim to
> > *start* fewer fires they everybody else. that's
> > what you hypocrites try to claim, without ever providing any proof. In
> > fact, your inane posts to usenet prove just the opposite,
> > that you really acre nothing about causing unnecessary animal death and
> > sufering for no more reason than your entertainment.

> I don't think vegetarians or vegans are making any claims of the scope
> you are.

======================
Yes, they do. They trapse on the group regularly claiming that their diet
causes no animals to die. when it's pointed out how ignorantly false that
is, they then slide into, well I cause less. they've(and you) never
counted, have no idea what their real impact is, but their religion of
veganism tells them that they are
ethically superior to others.

I think the burden is on you to provide proof of the claim
> stated above (unless I've phrased your claim incorrectly) before
> anyone need try to disprove it. That's like asking someone to prove
> there's no god instead of first trying to prove there is a god.

====================
Nope. the first claim was always by vegans that a) they caused *no* animal
death and suffering, and/or then b) they cause less animal death and
suffering.
Neither claim has *ever* been supported with any proof at all.

> BTW, the fireman analogy I used had nothing to do with starting fires.

======================
That's why I said they are hard for you, dolt. The comparision is vegans
cause animal death and suffering, and try to claim otherwise.
firemen in no way precipitate the actions that lead up to the fires, like
your actions that lead to animal death and suffering. Your actions cause
the deaths,
and means you're saying firemens actions cause the fires.

> Again, if your claim is proven true, then the analogy doesn't work,
> but until it's proven true, I think it's a pretty good analogy. If all
> combined efforts to provide vegan diets cause more death and suffering
> than all combined efforts to provide meat, fish and dairy for
> non-vegan diets then your claim is true.

============================
Nope. This has never been claimed. It's just a smokescreen you're trying
to duck behind.

I seriously doubt you could
> find any group of agriculturalists, biologists, and statisticians who
> could manage to prove that claim.

====================
No one, but you has made that 'claim'.

> Also, I've never stated that I'm a vegan or vegetarian.

=================
You are supporting the religion, you take the heat...

> Finally, I have no idea what this last sentence is supposed to mean:
>
> > In fact, your inane posts to usenet prove just the opposite,
> > that you really acre nothing about causing unnecessary animal death and
> > sufering for no more reason than your entertainment.

that despite your(vegan) claims of caring about animals, you prove otherwise
with every post to usenet.
Your rants are just so much rank hypocrisy while killing animals for your
entertainment.