Ben Woodward

Default Grocery Store shopping

Try Whole Foods. I get a lot of what some would consider "health food"
at the local Whole Foods (I'm in Raleigh NC), and it's not as expensive
as you might think...

According to their website, there are 4 in Houston:

1: 4004 Bellaire Blvd.
West University Place
Houston, TX 77025
713.667.4090
713.667.4013 fax
Store hours: 8:00 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.

2: 2955 Kirby Dr.
Houston, TX 77098
713.520.1937
713.526.4376 fax
Store hours: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.

3: 6401 Woodway #149
Houston, TX 77057
713.789.4477
713.789.9419 fax
store email
Store hours: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. seven days a week.

4: 11145 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77042
713.784.7776
713.954.3768 fax
store email
Store hours: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.

If any of these are close, take a trip and see what they've got.

Ben