Rubystars

Default Nutritional yeast and brewer yeast

(Jupiter) wrote in message . com>...
> In Britain people look strangely and say that they have just brewer
> yeast. Is it the same thing as nutritional yeast?
>
> Second question, where I can get it in Britain?
>
> PS. I do not have a vegan cat yet. In fact, I was just researching
> possibilities if it is possible for cat to be a vegan.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Jupiter

I know this is kind of a late reply but if you're still reading this
you should know that cats have gone blind (or worse) from their owners
trying to feed them on vegetarian or vegan diets.

In fact not long ago there was an episode of "Animal Cops" where some
cats were seized. Many were blind and most were nearly starved by the
time the ASPCA could save them, because they'd been fed "Grape nuts".

Dogs can handle it a lot better but they probably need some eggs now
and then at least.

-Rubystars