Posted to rec.food.cooking
Christine Dabney Christine Dabney is offline

Default Meat slicer?

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 22:11:46 -0400, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>I am still roasting things for sandwiches. My knives are fine, but I was
>thinking tonight how much easier it would be to slice on a deli type slicer.
>
>Do they make small models of these? Anyone have one?

Yes they do. I read about some good ones that were recommended by
Michel Ricard...who wrote a book last year called Happy in The
Kitchen.

I will try to look up the brand her recommends. He says they finally
have one that works well as the professional ones.

Christine