Posted to alt.food.barbecue
John O[_2_] John O[_2_] is offline

Default Charcoal briquettes...

> Interesting how many BBQ guys are coffee guys too. Or more to the
> point I suppose is how many who do BBQ are also gourmands of one kind
> or another, be it coffee, cuisine , or just scotch/tequila what have
> ya.

Hops-based refreshments, preferably lots of hops. The common thing seems to
be strong flavors. I don't know what it means, but it's interesting.

When I get to KC in June I will be looking up the Rotisserie for some of
that fresh-roasted coffee. Oh, I mean Roasterie. I'll need it after the all
the Boulevard beer I'll be drinking at the Q restaurants. Dang, I like that
city.

-John O