Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.food.veg
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Eat less meat

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 06:55:29 -0700 (PDT), Dragonblaze > wrote:

>On 12 Mar, 07:25, Osvald Hotz De Baar >
>wrote:
>> On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 06:39:06 GMT, "Dutch" > wrote:
>> >"( _ /)" > wrote

>> >How about just eat less, consume less, PERIOD? Why pick on meat? You
>> >wouldn't have an ummm hidden agenda, would you?

>> Obesity is a serious problem due to animal products entirely. So
>> therefore Eat less meat

>So if I had a diet of chips (that's French fries to Americans) which
>are completely vegan - just potatoes, oil and salt - I would never get
>fat, is that what you're REALLY claiming?
>
>I'll never be able to understand faith-heads of any stripe....

I've recently learned that strong atheists are most amusing
about their faith. I was first amused to learn that they deny
their faith that the tooth fairy doesn't exist, also Santa and
the Easter Bunny, etc. Then I was more amused to learn
they deny their own faith in the possibility that a creator
does not exist, and later that they deny their own faith in
everything they have faith in, including their faith that the
Earth will continue to rotate. How screwed up can you get?