Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤ ¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤ is offline

Default Robby's supper tonight

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 17:01:56 -0600, ¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤
>wrote:

>On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:47:51 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
>wrote:
>
>>"Per K. Off" > wrote in message
>>On Mar 16, 4:11 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:

>>There is a guy here who admitted to sexually molesting a girl while
>>she was passed out drunk, so if I were you I'd not let him see your
>>picture.
>>
>>Unless you don't mind people who should be in prison jacking off to
>>your image.
>>
>>Hi. I don't suppose you could point out that particular individual for me,
>>please? He doesn't sound like a very nice person based on what you have
>>said.

>The idiot you're replying to is in my killfile. He's known for
>changing nicks to avoid killfiles so I blocked his IP. He's stalked me
>over Usenet from group to group since 2002. The person he's talking
>about is me. Here's the story once again as I've told it repeatedly
>
>I dated this girl many years ago, in fact she referred to me as her
>own personal "Incubus".........thus the name which I've used way
>before the band came about. I'd be asleep or passed out drunk and
>she's do things to me orally to wake me. So one night when I came home
>she was out and I squirted lotion between her thighs and started
>humping her to wake her. The next day she laughed about it and swore I
>was lying and never did it despite her thighs being sticky. We dated
>for about a year and this happened after 6+ months. So I told the
>story in the RSPW chatroom one evening and a few posters that disliked
>me began with the "Incubus is a rapist" remarks. So I dated a freak
>when it came to sex, who liked strange and kinky encounters. If that
>makes me a rapist then I guess I'm a rapist but damn if it wasn't an
>interesting relationship when it came to sex

I also failed to mention he has a tendency to post as me as well.
He posts thru Google, I do not. He uses the email address
. There is no "1" in my email address, it's real but
used strictly as a spam trap. So be weary of the "Incubus" that
replies to you.

Here's his headers from just a few minutes ago:

From: ¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤ >
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Subject: <Meta> The Official Velvet Sky Fan Stable: Sky-Divers
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:59:55 -0700 (PDT)