Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤ ¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤ is offline

Default Robby's supper tonight

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:47:51 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
>wrote:

>"¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:15:26 GMT, "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing
>> Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X
>> Prime Version 1 '08, Brother!" >wrote:

>>>you just know he'll mess it up.

>> At least we can watch and give him pointers. That way if he ever gets
>> the courage to go to a bar and nightclub and talk to a real female
>> he'll at least have something to say

>I hope you two are not going to try and embarrass him. That is not a very
>nice thing to do.

There's a few of us that's been trying to help him. We've repeatedly
encouraged him to go out but he refuses to go unless one of us drives
there and picks him up. With what he's admitted freely there's nothing
left we could embarrass him about so we've been honestly trying to
help him with his lack of female experiences. I just don't want the
guy to finally "Score" and get puppy loved into a bad relationship
where he's treated like shit but lets her because he's having finally
having sex