Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤ ¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤ is offline

Default Robby's supper tonight

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:11:42 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
>wrote:

>"¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 18:49:10 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
>> >wrote:

om...

>>>Oh... I'm not really quite sure what to say. Are you sure that is
>>>correct?

>> He's posted that as well as the fact he's never kissed or had sexual
>> pleasures with a female. He's actually a pretty cool guy overall but I
>> wouldn't recommend making any bets with him

>He sounds like a nice guy. He must have at least kissed a woman before, I
>can not believe that somebody his age can not have done.

He's posted it many times.

>Why don't you recommend making bets with him?

<college football>
I bet him in the Sugar Bowl that UGA would beat Hawaii. He swore that
since Hawaii was undefeated they'd beat UGA badly.

The bet was made in this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s... dc7deec4455d

rob admits losing in this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...4ffe7dbe d6d2

But according to rob we never "Shook" on it so it doesn't count. He's
also bet money with another poster "Maxdaaxe" and lost then refused to
pay. He's still an ok guy just don't expect any payoff's if you bet
him and win