Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
\Lansdellicious\ Chris Lansdell \Lansdellicious\ Chris Lansdell is offline

Default Robby's supper tonight

Amy Thorne wrote:
> ""Lansdellicious" Chris Lansdell"
> is.rogers.com> wrote in
> message ...
>> The 2nd Coming of The Amazing Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic Alpha

>>> woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???
>>>
>>> i'm shocked. wonder if we can get her to post a pic?!

>> I find it hilarious

> Why is that?

For the past several months, nay years, "robby", if that's his real
name, has done nothing but post about his life as a night shift worker
at Target who is in his late 20s, lives with his parents, and has never
been with a woman. He is clueless about almost everything regarding
females. Not only does he live with his parents, but all signs point to
them controlling his life.

The majority of our group has him killfiled. He makes up new Google
accounts on a regular basis because he keeps going past the posting
limits. Unfortunately, very few of his posts make any sense.

There are those who believe, myself included, that "robby" is a very
diligent and consistent troll, because nobody could be that stupid and
still find a way to access Usenet. If he *is* real, I pity his family.

Lansdellicious - out. SURIMATE!
http://www.411mania.com/user_profile.php?user_id=2212
www.altraps.com