Old 16-03-2008, 07:53 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Amy Thorne Amy Thorne is offline

Default Robby's supper tonight

wrote in message
On Mar 16, 10:27 am, "Amy Thorne" wrote:
"rob" wrote in message

On Mar 15, 11:05 am, "Amy Thorne" wrote:

wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

oh please, if there is 1 thing i hate its people who try and tell you
what you should or shouldnt be eating. if you think i'm going to eat a
plate of veggies you are out of your mind.

I am not going to try and tell you what you should and should not be eating.
I just think it is wise to eat healthy.
By the way, I wouldn't eat a plate of vegetables and I wouldn't expect
anyone else to.